Rules of the Prize Draw
2. Entry to the draw is free and no purchase is necessary. By entering the draw an entrant agrees to be included in the-Bias-Cut.com’s mailing list and to receiving unsolicited emails about its products, services and other news. The entrant will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email the-Bias-Cut.com sends them.
3. The draw is open to anyone over the age of 18 who is resident in the United Kingdom and is not an employee of The Bias Cut Limited (‘the Company’), or a member of the immediate family of an employee of the Company or connected with the creation and administration of this prize draw or employed or contracted as a supplier of goods or services to or as an agent of the Company.
4. The Company is the owner of the website known as the-Bias-Cut.com (the-bias-cut.com (‘the Bias website’)).
5. An individual may enter the prize draw in one of two ways:
(i) If he or she is already on the-Bias-Cut.com’s mailing list, she will be entered in the prize draw each time he or she refers a friend for the purposes of entering the prize draw and that friend enters the prize draw; or
(ii) If he or she signs up to the-Bias-Cut.com’s mailing list and enters the prize draw after being referred to the-Bias-Cut.com by someone already signed up to its mailing list.
6. An individual can enter the prize draw each time he or she refers a friend to the-Bias-Cut.com and that friend enters the prize draw. Other multiple entries by any individual, automated entries, bulk entries and third party entries will be disqualified.
7. By referring a friend to the-Bias-Cut.com to enter the prize draw an individual already on the-Bias-Cut.com’s mailing list agrees to be entered into the prize draw when that friend completes and submits the entry form on the Bias website. He or she also agrees to the Rules of the Prize Draw.
8. To enter the draw an entrant who has been referred to the-Bias-Cut.com by someone already on its mailing list must complete the entrance form on the Bias website, providing his or her name and email address and the name and email address of the individual who referred him or her.
9. An individual who enters the draw as a result of being referred to the-Bias-Cut.com by someone already on its mailing list will receive 10% off the purchase price of the first non sale item they order from the-Bias-Cut.com. If they place an order with the-Bias-Cut.com no later than 15 December 2017, the person who so referred them will themselves receive 15% off the purchase price of the next item they order from the-Bias-Cut.com.
10. Entry to the draw opens on Sunday 12th November 2017 and closes at 23.59 UK time on Saturday 18 November 2017. No entries will be accepted after the closing date.
11. The Company does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the Bias website and does not accept responsibility for any disruption to the prize draw or the website through technical fault or other events outside its reasonable control. It is not responsible for any loss due to incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
12. The winning entrant will be chosen at random by an independent person (whose name is available on request) from all valid entries and will be contacted by the-Bias-Cut.com between 19th November 2017 and 22nd November 2017 via their email address as registered on the-Bias-Cut.com’s mailing list.
13. If the winning entrant fails to reply in full to the-Bias-Cut.com within 28 days of being sent an email informing him or her they have won, they will be disqualified from receiving the prize and another winning entrant will be chosen at random in their place.
14. The decision of the Company as to who is the winning entrant of the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The name of the winning entrant will not be published but will be available on request.
15. The prize for the winning entrant of the draw is:
(i) a free subscription to ‘A Year of Flowers’ from Bloom & Wild Limited (‘Bloom & Wild’), as described on the Bloom & Wild website: www.bloomandwild.com. The winner will receive a special code to enter on the Bloom & Wild website to subscribe to ‘A Year of Flowers’ free of charge for one year; and
(ii) a Bell & Fox Leather Wristlet Clutch/Tech Case in Merlot (RRP £85.00) from the-Bias-Cut.com.
16. This prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash or other alternative will be given. There is only one prize.
17.This prize draw is held by the Company (whose registered office is at Wilmington House, High Street, East Grinstead, West Sussex RH19 3AU) in collaboration with Bloom & Wild Limited, Unit 203 South Building, Vox Studios, London SE11 5JH.
18.No liability is accepted by the Company for the contents of any bouquet of flowers supplied by Bloom & Wild nor for any allergic reaction or other harm caused by anything in it. The part of the prize supplied by Bloom &Wild is subject to Bloom & Wild’s terms and conditions as set out on its website.
19. The Company does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the accuracy, quality or reliability of any content of any website to which there is a hyperlink on the Bias website. Any such link is for information only. The Company has no control over the content of any such website and is not liable for any loss or damage as a result of the use of any resources or services on it.
20.The Company complies with The Data Protection Act 1998.