Right to Cancel your Order
1. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations you have a right to cancel your order, without giving a reason, by written notice to us and receive a refund. This right to cancel comes to an end 14 days from the day after the day on which you receive the last of the items included in your order. It does not apply to bespoke or made-to-order.
2. To exercise this right to cancel you must notify us in writing either by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or letter to The Bias Cut Limited, PO Box 73605, London, SE13 9DZ. You may find it helpful to download and complete the form of cancellation notice available [here] and send/email it to us to exercise this right, but you do not have to use this form.
3. Once we receive your notice of cancellation:
- (a) if your order has not been dispatched we shall issue you (or, if you have used Klarna's services to pay, ask them to issue you) with a full refund (including for any delivery charge paid) within 14 days after the day on which we received your cancellation notice;
- (b) if your order has been dispatched we shall issue you with your Cancellation Number and Return Slip, and tell you how to return your order.
- If you cancel under the Consumer Contracts Regulations after receiving your order you must return it to us within 14 days of receiving your Cancellation Number. Unless the item you are returning is faulty or incorrect, you must bear the cost of returning it (we recommend returning it via a tracked service). If we do not receive back the items in your order we may arrange for them to be collected from you at your cost.
- If possible, return your order in its original undamaged packaging. It must have all tags and labels, whether ours and/or the designers and/or the manufacturers, still attached. If the original packaging is damaged and/or will not protect the item(s) securely you must provide your own secure packaging at your own cost.
- Within 14 days of our receiving back your order or, if earlier, your providing us with evidence of having returned it (for example a proof of postage receipt from the Post Office) to us, we shall issue you (or, if you have used Klarna's services to pay, ask them to issue you) with a full refund for the item, together with the cost of standard delivery to your requested address (regardless of the shipping service you selected) but not a refund of any local import duties or tax you paid. We will also re-credit you any Style Points you cashed in for a discount on the purchase price of your cancelled order. Any Style Points awarded for the order will be cancelled.
- However, you have a legal duty to take care of your order while it is in your possession. So we may make (or, if you used Klarna's services to may, ask them to make) a deduction from the refund we make you if the value of your order has been reduced because you have handled it more than was necessary or have otherwise damaged it.
- You will receive any refund via the method you used to pay for the relevant order. So, if you used a BC voucher to purchase any item you are returning we shall email you a new voucher to the value of its purchase price by way of refund, instead of a refund being made to your credit or debit card, or by bank transfer, or by making a bank transfer to your bank account if you paid by bank transfer. If you paid for an item you are returning using both a voucher and your credit or debit card or by making a bank transfer to us, we shall refund you (or ask Klarna to refund you, if you have used their services to pay) on that payment card or by bank transfer (as appropriate) up to the amount paid via that method and email you a voucher to the value of the remainder of the purchase price of the item you are returning.
Returns and Exchange Policyx
1. Alternatively to your statutory cancellation rights referred to in Term 6 above, if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to us for a full refund of the product price paid or an exchange of size provided you comply with our Returns and Exchange Policy as set out in this Term 7. To obtain a refund or exchange under this policy we must receive your request to make a return no later than 15 days beginning with the day the item was delivered to you.
2. Delivery charges you paid us are not refundable unless applicable either to a damaged, defective or incorrect item returned under Term 5 above, or to an order you have cancelled under Term 6 and to which Term 6.3.a. applies, or in respect of which the standard delivery charge is refundable under Term 6.6. We do not refund any local import duties or tax you paid.
3. If the purchase you are returning under this Term 7 was delivered to an address in the United Kingdom, you may return it post free using the procedure in Term 7.7 below
4. You must return the item in perfect saleable condition with all tags and labels, whether ours and/or the designers and/or the manufacturers, still attached and in its original packaging. If the original packaging is damaged and/or will not protect the item(s) securely, you must provide your own secure packaging at your own cost. We will not make (or, if you used Klarna's servies to pay, will not ask them to make) a refund for any item that has been stained or otherwise damaged or soiled while in your care or has been worn or altered or is not in its original undamaged packaging. In this case we shall return the item to you at your own cost.
5. If you are returning or exchanging an item from a UK address, to comply with our Returns and Exchange Policy you must notify us of your intention to make a return by clicking Request a Return under the Customer Service heading at the bottom left hand side of the BC Website. You must then complete and submit the ‘Order Lookup’ form thereby accessed, giving your order number and the email address you used to purchase your order with, and then create a return for the appropriate item. We shall then email you with further details about how to make your return, which you should read and follow carefully.
6. To enable you to make the return we shall email you a Return label on the day before the date you specified when you requested your return. You must secure the Return label to the front of your package and, if you are sending it back from within the United Kingdom, take it to a Post Office to post back to us no later than the day stated on the label. We recommend you retain proof of posting.
7. If the order you are returning was delivered to an address in the United Kingdom, we shall pre-pay the postage for returning it if you follow this procedure:
- Notify us on the return form on the BC website or email us, when we ask you to specify, the date on which you wish to take your Returns package to the Post Office for posting back to us – this date must be no later than 14 days after the day on which you requested a return/exchange; the Returns label we shall then send you will state this date
- on the date you specified to us take your Returns package, with your Return label affixed securely to the front, to your Post Office branch to post it back to us with postage pre-paid. If you fail to drop off your Returns package at the Post office on the date you specified and with the Return label secured to its front, you must pay the cost of returning it to us.
- If you are returning or exchanging your item from outside the UK, you must email us at email@example.com to request a return/exchange. Once we have confirmed your request and sent you a Returns slip, you will need to arrange a return and you are responsible for all costs of returning it to us. We recommend you use a trackable method and retain proof of posting.
9.You are responsible for the item you are returning until it reaches our return address.
- When we have received and accepted your return we shall send you an email to confirm this and within 30 days thereafter make you a refund in accordance with Term 6.8 above. Or, if you used Klarna's services to pay for the returned item, we will ask Klarna to process a refund within 14 days after we have accepted you return. We will also re-credit you any Style Points you cashed in for a discount on the purchase price of a returned item. Any Style Points awarded for a returned item will be cancelled.
- If you have indicated when filling in the ‘Order Lookup’ online returns form and/or on your Returns slip that you wish to exchange the item you are returning for another size, on receipt and acceptance of your return we shall send you an email confirming whether the item you wish to purchase instead is in stock and, if we do not require additional payment, its expected delivery date. If it is cheaper than the item you are exchanging we shall refund you any difference in price (or email you a new BC voucher to the value of that difference where you purchased the item you are exchanging with a BC voucher) or, if it costs more, contact you to take additional payment. Refunds under this Term 7.11 are made in accordance with Term 6.8 above.